May 16, 2014

Surviving Finals

With finals just around the corner for me, I thought it would be the prefect time to share some tips that I use to survive through them each semester. Here's some of the things that I've came up with:

Tips for Surviving Finals


Since dressing comfortably and confidently plays such an important role in test taking, I also put together some outfit ideas for finals week. You don't want to be too warm or cold, and comfiness is key. You want to be able to concentrate on your test, not how uncomfortable your clothes are.


Untitled #92


Untitled #93


Untitled #94


Untitled #95


Untitled #96

Untitled #96 by simplynena featuring asos jewelry

Hopefully this helps you somewhat during your finals. Summer's just around the corner, keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment