May 3, 2014

Recently Purchased: Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. in Fatigue

I finally bought it! I've been saving up for this bag for a while now. The Mini M.A.C. is so beautiful in person. I chose to go with the light camel color, fatigue, for the spring/summer seasons. It's made from real leather and features gold hardware. Fringe hangs from the zippers as well, creating a bohemian vibe.




One of my favorite parts of the bag is the metal studs at the bottom and on the shoulder strap. Not only are they adorable, they protect the leather on the bottom from getting scratched up.


Another gorgeous feature of this bag is the partial chain strap. It adds a dressy look to almost every outfit.


Overall, I am VERY satisfied with this purchase. I recommend this purse to anyone looking for a designer statement bag without wanting to spend big bucks for it. I purchased mine for $195 from Nordstrom.

Do you have any bags that you've got you're eye on? Let me know in the comments below. x

No comments:

Post a Comment