March 4, 2014

Essie 'Fashion Playground' Nail Polish Review

Essie 'Fashion Playground' Nail Polish - $8.50

Recently, I've added this beauty to my growing collection of Essie nail polishes. I had been wanting a minty color, and once I saw the new Spring 2014 collection, I couldn't say no. Essie has always been one of my go-to nail polish brands. They never disappoint me with their products. I've had this color on for about a week with only a protective top coat, and they have yet to chip. With two coats, this color looks gorgeous without any streaking. I have a feeling that I'll be wearing this color a lot this spring.


Let me know in the comments below some of your favorite Essie colors or any nail polishes at all that you love for spring. I'd be happy to add more to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment